纽约医院’s 医疗保健帮助中心 (HCHC), is an easily accessible service w在这里 people—whether they are new or established YH patients or community members and members of the general public—can find answers to questions about their health care path. Located in the lower level of the Henry Warner Building, 约克校区医院路16号, this space has been designed to be a central “hub” of answers and assistance that will help ensure the best possible patient access and experience at 纽约医院. 一个人是否需要找医生, 安排约会有困难吗, 付不起账单, is without prescription drug coverage and needs assistance, wants to enroll in a health insurance plan but has questions, 在附近找心理咨询吗, 需要帮助年迈的父母, or doesn’t understand a diagnosis or what happens next, the experts at the 医疗保健帮助中心 at YH will be happy to provide caring support and guidance in a comfortable and confidential environment.
Changes are coming to Maine护理, and your coverage will need to be 更新ed soon. 保持伟德平台直营，保持覆盖! 如果它是 蓝色, 是时候 更新!
- 处方的援助: 纽约医院’s Prescription Assistance Program (PAP) helps qualifying patients without prescription drug coverage get the medicines they need through the program that is right for them. Many can get their medications free or nearly free! 本课程适用于以下人士:
- Do not have prescription coverage through any other source including private insurance, Maine护理, 资深的管理, Medicare Part D (some exceptions) or other plans.
- 符合收入条件: Most programs accept gross monthly income at or below 200%-400% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. 这一数额因家庭规模而异.
- 服用某些药物: Medication programs are available for chronic conditions. 并不是所有的药物都可用.
- 在伟德平台直营就诊: Your provider must be on 纽约医院’s medical staff and agree to participate with program guidelines.
公开报名参加 医疗伟德直营 从2023年10月15日开始
公开报名参加 MARKETPLACE BEGINS NOVEMBER 1, 2023,
并于2024年1月15日结束. To schedule an appointment contact the Health 护理 Health Center at (电子邮件保护) 或致电207-351-2345
IF YOU MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR ENROLLMENT, YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR SPECIAL ENROLLMENT. 点击查看更多信息
HAVE YOU BEEN NOTIFIED THAT YOUR MAINECARE IS ENDING? 按此重新申请
T在这里 are options in Maine for affordable health care coverage:
请 be aware that a more limited Medicare Advantage open enrollment is from January 1, 2024年至3月31日, 2024. This period allows you to switch from Medicare Advantage to Original Medicare. It also allows you to sign up for Medicare if you MISSED your initial enrollment period. If you are new to Medicare, SMAA offers informative seminars to help you navigate. 请 点击 在这里 for the SMAA scheduled virtual class dates and time.
You may also email one of our Certified Assisters to make an appointment to get help at: (电子邮件保护)
The 医疗保健帮助中心 is open Monday through Friday, 8am-4:30pm, by appointment only.
请打电话给 (207) 351-2345 了解更多信息.
The 医疗保健帮助中心 is 在这里 to answer any questions you may have about your health care path. The following is a list of common questions and requests that we are happy to assist with.
- I need help and I don’t know w在这里 to go or who to ask.
- I am scheduled for a procedure/appointment/lab work and I need a price on how much that will cost. 我没有伟德直营或者我有免赔额.
- My insurance is saying I’m not covered for what I need. 这是为什么??
- I have Medicare or am new to medicare and I don’t understand it.
- They told me I have Medicare now, not Medicaid. 它是如何工作的??
- I have Medicare Advantage, why do I have balances?
- I got a letter from the State saying I don’t have Medicaid anymore. 为什么?
- 我没有伟德直营. 有人叫我给你打电话.
- I had to pay $400 for my prescription this month. 我现在付不起房租.
- I’m from out of state and visited your facility. 你接受我的伟德直营吗?
- 我现在应该收到账单了. 你能帮我拿一个吗?
- 我刚到这个地区. 我怎么找个新医生?
- 我在考虑换医生. 我该怎么做呢?
- What doctors/providers are accepting new patients?
- I’ve been seen in a walk-in or ER and I need to schedule follow up with a doctor/provider. 我该怎么做呢?
- 我需要转介给专家. 我怎么得到这个?
- I’m a seasonal resident and I need a doctor/provider while I’m 在这里. 我该怎么做呢?
- I’m a new employee at YH and need a doctor/provider. 我怎么才能找到呢?
- 我需要你帮忙协调医疗护理. 谁能帮我这个忙?
- I’d like to get my care at a tertiary hospital such as Mass General. 我该怎么安排呢?
- I called my doctor’s office for an appointment and can’t get in soon enough. 你能帮我吗??
- I can’t get information about a patient that I have permission for. 我要找谁帮忙?
- What non-traditional healthcare resources are available?
- I am a physician calling from another hospital and need to connect with a physician. 我可以和谁通话?
- 我在家里需要帮助. 我该怎么做呢?
- My elderly parent is having difficulty living independently. 我能采取什么措施来帮助你?
- W在这里 can I purchase equipment such as a wheelchair or walker?
- I am unable to live in my own home now and would like to find information about available housing to include assisted living, 养老院, 临终关怀.
- I’m new to the area and need information on community resources such as Meals on Wheels, 食品分发处, 长者法律援助, 以及燃料援助. 我在哪里可以找到这些信息?
- 我付不起药费. 我该怎么办?? How can I find a coupon to help decrease the cost of my medication?
Remember, the HCHC is open Monday through Friday, 8am-4:30pm, by appointment only. 请打电话给 (207) 351-2345 获取更多信息或帮助. 伟德直营期待着与您交谈.